Get the Thunderstore App
Easily install and manage your mods with the Thunderstore App!
This mod requires the following mods to function
This mod adds 14 new Challenges and 6 Anti-Challenges that you can select from when starting a new Kaycee's Mod run.
Made by Bitty45 (discord: bitty45#5291), don't be afraid to ping me if you run into any errors!
The following challenges are added:
- Botched Experiments: The Mycologists have a chance to make mistakes while fusing cards.
- Aquatic Starters: Starting deck will begin with Waterborne.
- Weak Starters: A returning challenge from the KCM beta, Starting deck cards have 1 less health.
- Unspirited Starters: Starting deck will begin with Weak Soul.
- Shocked Starters: Starting deck will begin with Paralysis. (cannot attack the first turn it is played)
- Famine: Sidedeck has 3 less cards. (configurable)
- Sprintmageddon: All drawn cards get a random Sprinter sigil variant.
- Traveling Ouroboros: Leshy gets his own Ouroboros that he can play against you.
- Harder Bosses: Makes bosses' cards more difficult, and makes them more agressive.
- True Pirate: Makes pirates invade other bosses, and makes the final boss challenge harder.
- Environmental Effects: At the start of each battle, a random environmental effect may activate.
- Runaway Sidedeck: Cards drawn from the side deck are discarded at the end of the turn.
- Unfair Hand: Your starting draw is completely random.
- Ascender's Bane: Your starting deck has a useless card added to it.
- Explosive Results: Every card explodes when it dies, playing a loud boom sound.
The following Anti-Challenges are added:
- Mulligan: Lets you redraw your opening hand at the start of each battle.
- Old Fecundity: Reverts the Fecundity Nerf.
- Reverse Scales: Adds 1 damage on the opponent's side.
- Golden fleece: Adds a roaming Golden Ram that you can kill for its pelt.
- Extra Lives: Functionally gives you extra lives.
- Abundance: Sidedeck has 5 more cards. (configurable)
The following Starter Decks are added:
- Minicello: Minicello, Undead Parrot, Skeleton Crew
- Lily/Sylvie for the Asleep and Warper Sigils
- divisionbyzorro/infiniscryption for the Curses mod that I used to create Traveling Ouro
- amphany for the Wooden Plank card art
- Sire for the Golden Ram and Sacrifices Slab card art
- AllTheSigils for Paralysis Sigil concept
- SpecialAPI for mergesigils mod
- Degi & Liz45d from the Fanscryption server for Environmental Effects idea
- Degi for Cliffs, Mushrooms, Pirates, Breeze, Swamp boon backgrounds and Cliffs boon icon
- keks307 for Mud, Shelter, Cliffs, Fungus, Avalanche portraits
- Spooky B. for Blood Moon boon background and icon
- Makako for Skeleton Crew and Undead Parrot pixel portraits
- Sebastian for fleeting squirrels challenge icon base
- Challenge: Unfair Hand
- Challenge: Ascender's Bane
- Anti-Challenge: Mulligan
Changelog- 5.2.0: Removed clover redraw from unfairhand challenge, added in a new anti-challenge for that instead - 5.1.0: Added clover redraw to unfairhand challenge - 5.0.0: 2 new challenges, Muddy sigil is changed - 4.1.3: Only cards with more than 0 power can be placed on mud - 4.1.2: Made angler's pool buckets drop sharks - 4.1.1: Environments now check the name - 4.1.0: Added cap to revives graveyard environment can do in one turn, and changed how environments are selected - 4.0.2: Fixed P03 run checker - 4.0.1: fixed textures not being found - 4.0.0: P03 KCM compatability, abundance, explosive results, runaway sidedeck - 3.2.0: Harder Bosses, API update - 3.1.2: Fixed Angler's Pond environment - 3.1.1: Changed how Environments are handled, nerfed Totem environment - 3.1.0: Replaced Brittle Starters, fixed fecund nerf dialogue - 3.0.0: Environment Challenge, +16 Environments, replaced fatigued starters, new starter deck - 2.1.0: Points readjustment, new dialogue, sigils showing up in the rulebook - 2.0.0: 3 new challenges & 3 new Anti-Challenges, Encounters fixed (again) - 1.0.2: Fixed Ouro - 1.0.1: 7 Challenges & 1 Anti-Challenge
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|